cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export/Import in PI using CTC

0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I 've got an error during import of XI transport in PROD:

"Obligatorytransport target for business system BS_SAP_E10100 not found in System Landscape Directory."

I have been transporting the whole scenario (it's initial transport) and so I've deactivated the box 'Include Deleted Objects'. Nevertheless during the import the error pops up, that points to the business system that have been deleted in this scenario (and it's true that no transport target is defined for it). Examinating the transport objects I cannot find the system E10100 in there. Where does it come from?

Is it a bug? Should I define any business system for BS_SAP_E10100 just to get the transport imported?

Thanks a lot.

Elena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member463616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elena,

Please see the below link, it might be useful to you.

[Transporting_SLD_Objects|http://www.riyaz.net/blog/xipi-step-by-step-guide-to-xi-transports-using-cms-part-i/technology/sap/321/]

Regards,

P.Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you defined transport targets in SLD for business systems/components? If nt, plz define and repeat the transport steps.

-Gouri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Question has not been answered yet. Posted in incorrect forum.

Moved to the Process Integration Forum.

Edited by: Trevor Naidoo on Apr 13, 2011 9:16 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SOA forum is not right platform for this question, you should post this question in forum.

Prima-facie it seems that BS_SAP_E10100 is still in use by configuration objects so make sure that it not the case,

Regards,

Gourav

0 Kudos

Hi Gourav,

It is neither in configuration objecs nor in the transported objects.

Sorry to have put this question into the wrong forum, can I redirect it somehow, or should I close/open the thread again?