cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another ID of Rental Unit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible different ID of Rental Unit than is proposed according to standard, for example I need numeration for Buliding: Company Code/Business Entity/Bulding/Rental Object or for Land : Company Code/Business Entity/Land/Rental Object. Standard numeration does not include Building or Land .

What do you think about another numeration ?

We have RE/FX modula.

Rgds, Stenwa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What we can do is maintain the structure in the architectural view objects. This view has the kind of numeration u r looking for. But in this case u will have to maintain the usage view objects (as they are necessary for contract creation and posting) and link them with the architectural view objects.

Another way to do this is to keep the number ranges as external and input the same manually. But this is not advisable as the user may enter something wrong or even the number consumption will also be random.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you say me shortly about maintain the structure in the architectural view objects? Or give me link to know how use it, some example u2026..I donu2019t know this functionality .

Rgds, Stenwa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go through the following link [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/00/80383b1b793821e10000000a114084/frameset.htm] for more info on the architechtural objects.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used it www, it help me, but my knowledge is too little to understand well. Thanks very much.