cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deactivate document splitting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to deactivate document splitting. When I try to deactivate and then save an error pop up show the message 'Define the commitment item as a document splitting characteristics ' .

When i selected the long text it asked to to define the commitment item (FIPOS) as a document splitting characteristic in Customizing for General Ledger Accounting (New) under Define Document Splitting Characteristics for General Ledger Accounting. But I am not able to do so.

Please Advise.

Thanks

Binoy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Try the following procedure it will help you to solve the problem:

1. GO TO TABLE IN SM30
  2. TABLE NAME V_FAGL_SPLIT_ACT
  3. Select no restrictions
  4. Select Maintain
  5. Select  your company code
  6. Select inactive to company code by tick mark

save.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjutnatha,

Thanks for the above. It worked for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manjunatha R,

It's working now!!!!

Answers (13)

Answers (13)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried that also, It is not allowing me to define FIPOS in Document Splitting charecteristic for general ledger accounting. It allows to define only the value which contains in the drop down list box.

Binoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

check settings in Table V_FM01D_RC07(sm30) for On-line update and activate the splitting procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

As per your instruction i have proceed but still could not deactivate document splitting.

binoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

try FIPOS for creation of Commitment item ( i think you are Added Fund or Project system releted cheracterstic in Document Spliting Cherecterstics for general ledger settings)

create commitment item for all G\l Accounts or remove these cherecterstics in Above settings.

i think it woldbe helpful to you.

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i selected the long text it asked to to define the commitment item (FIPOS) as a document splitting characteristic in Customizing for General Ledger Accounting (New) under Define Document Splitting Characteristics for General Ledger Accounting. But I am not able to do so.

If i post in F-02 it is giving an error as ' there is no item category assigned to account 200100/0504'

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi this Error relates ( there is no item category assigned to account 200100/0504' )you are not maintained clasiify G\l Accounts for document splitting. maintain 200100/0504 account in below path

financial accounting( new) --> General Ledger accounting (new) --> Business Transactions --> Document Splitting --> Classify G\L Accounts for Document Splitting.

satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Without deactivating document spliting i am not able to post even general ledger. Is there any other option to over come it.

Please advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, put full Long text.

And why are you not able to post G/L?

Also check settings in Table V_FM01D_RC07(sm30) for On-line update and activate the splitting procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

I t is the only message no: produced by my system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. It'd be better to read Long text.

As per my knowledge, splitting via commitment item uses for On-line payment update in FM, but I'm not sure that you can't to deactivate it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Message no. FAGL_CONF100

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have no such message type in system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, please put message number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shayam,

I am praticising for a new company code in IDES.

Thanks

Binoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udhay Kumar,

I have done these steps already, my question arrises after that. I am not able to save. Please read my previous thread carefully.

Thanks

Binoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The path for Deactivating the Doc splitting is

SPRO---Financial Accounting(New) --- GL Accounting(New) -Business transactions-- Document splitting -

Activate document splitting------ Double click on Deactivation per company code

Then Select the check box "Inactive" for the Company code to which you you want to Deactivate Document Splitting and save.

BR,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why you want to deactivate the document splitting if it is already implemented this will leads to inconsistency in the system.

If document are already posted in the production system.

Shayam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Spro---financial accounting global setting-master data-business transaction-document splitting-activate document splitting.

Double click on de activation per company code and tick mark in inactive box and save.

Regards

udayakumar.k