Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform Printing - TableLine Border not printing

former_member727126
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I tried smartform for PO printing. Once I completed all the code and configured for my dot matrix printer ie., Epson 9 Pin,

When I take printout, the tableline borders are not printed. I tried with framed pattern also.

Kindly provide a solution for this issue.

Note: When I used PDF printer for PDF conversion, everything was fine with PDF format.

Regards,

S.Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Even I faced the same issue while printing through dot-matrix printer. The conclusion I derived is Dot-Matrix printers doesnt support lines & borders.

Hope you get my point.

BR,

VInit

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member727126
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thank you all of you for your valuable suggestion.

Regards,

S.Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while printing with dot matrix the lines of template and tables ,some times will not printed because the dot matrix printer will not capture the lines with low width so you just increase width of line to 20 TW and then there will be pattren in tables tab select upper frame and lower frame for line which is not printing . this will solve your issue

Best Wishes

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sridhar,

By default with dot Matrix printer the horizontal lines would not be enabled while printing.

In order to have your Horizontal lines increase the Twips (By default 15 TW) to 20 or 30 TW for the table/template and take a sample print out.

Regards,

Vijaya Lakshmi T

prakashjasti
Contributor
0 Kudos

In dot matrix printer the frames and borders will not work

You have to print borders by using sy-uline and sy-vline only

Regards,

Prakash.