cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign Multiple Currencies in Vendor Master Data

kathrine_dave
Participant
0 Kudos

Can we maintain multiple currencies in Vendor Master Data? I have a scenario where the we raise the PO to the same vendor in multiple currencies. How can I do this in SAP?

We can maintain one currency in Vendor master at a time which is adopted in PO.

for instance the currency maintained in Vendor Master record is USD but the PO is to be placed in EUR. The exchange rate from USD to EUR are maintained in ob08 but the requirement is the not only all the calculations should be done EUR but the currency with net value colum should also be the same..which is EUR.

I can manualy change the currency in conditions tab infront of each condition and gross price but system converts it to USD which the Vendors default currecy from Master Data.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187989
Active Contributor

Change currency in delivery / header in purchase order ? How price is maintained in info record ?

Maintain exchange rate for vendor currency,company code currency in OB08.

kathrine_dave
Participant
0 Kudos

Jeya.. I was missing a very basic thing :). Your reply reminded me of that.

Thanks for response evrybody.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use option of Vendor Sub-Range for Vendor Master and maintain different Purchasing Data for these VSRs.

In XK02, under "Purchasing" tab, click menu Extras --> Add.purchasing data. Here maintain VSR Code and Description and come back.

Here click on button "Alternative Data', a pop-up will appear, here select the VSR and views Purchasing / Partner data to maintain the Purchasing Data. And then maintain the Purchasing Details and Save.

In ME21N, at Item Details level, under "Material data" Tab, select the appropriate VSR Code to select the different Currency for vendor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can have one currency per purchasing organization in a vendor master Or it is allowed to keep purchasing data on plant level, then you can have a currency per plant in a vendor master.

If it is one plant which needs multiple currencies to a vendor, then the info record is the place where you can distinguish by material. If that is not possible and the currency is occasional changing, then the only place is the PO itself.

Regards

Anand

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can create vendor subrange in vendor master and define another currency in the alternate data. how it affects the PO, you may have to do a test and check