SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Derivation Strategy for Control Objects in Fund Center Hierarchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

I need budget availability control in Fund Center based on hierarchy. Suppose that we have fund center A as Superior (Parent) and below that fund center B, C as sub ordinate(Child).

I want to control availability in Higher level (A), So If My Budget Address and Amount in B, C be like (B= 150, C=150). I will be able to post 200 in B level because the (B+C <= A).

Please kindly let me know How I can make appropriate Derivation Strategy for Budget Address and Derivation Strategy for Control Objects.

Regards,

Yashar

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, you can build your derivation for control object in way which you mentioned. Also there are some standard functional modules for reading hierarchy of Fund centers and Commitment items, you can use them

0 Kudos

Thank you for answer

But I couldn't do that. Could you please kindly tell which steps I need to do? Indeed I could read the superior fund center hierarchy in but I don't know do I need to make budget or posting address in for superior Fund center (A) or how can I tell to system consider amount of C also in posting time. As I said I need to post in B and control it in A So the system must allow to make Posting on B up to A-C means (B<=A-C).

I need this configuration by tomorrow. Please kindly let me know about your help full opinion in detail.

Regards,

yashar

0 Kudos

Hi.

If B,C child FC for A, then you need budget on B,C (if it's lowest level of FC then you can not use derivation for posting, budget addresses ), and in derivation for control object(avc addresses) create step like 'if B or C then avc addr. A'(you can use standard func. module, if A the highest level). In this way if you budget B=100,C=150, while posting to B 200,system will check on A where budget=100+150=250

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You For Your Help Full Answer.