cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiscal year change not yet made for company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. We have opened new company and enter data from FY 2009. All posting has happened properly, but when we are trying to see report S_ALR_87011963 we are facing following problem.

We have already check everything on SDN and followed, but our problem still exists.

Table T093C is showing as FY 2009 year and also same in OB52, OAAQ is showing 2008 as closed year. We have run AJRW for 2009 and it runs successfully.

-

error -

Fiscal year change not yet made for company code ABCD

Message no. AB059

Diagnosis

You have not yet carried out a fiscal year change for company code ABCD, although the current system date is in the new fiscal year.

Procedure

Carry out the fiscal year change for company code ABCD.

-

2. We are running AFAB in any mode we get following error.

-

Only an unplanned posting run is possible in this fiscal year.

Message no. AA693

Diagnosis

You have already posted in fiscal years that come after 2009. This means that you can only post in the last posting period 012 in fiscal year 2009. Or you can post to a special period, if one is set up. Since you have not posted yet in this fiscal year, you must specify that the depreciation posting run is unplanned.

Procedure

Please check the fiscal year entered. If you are certain you want to post to fiscal year 012, you must start the depreciation posting run in the last posting period (or in the special period). Be sure to indicate that this posting run is unplanned, since it falls outside of the normal posting cycle.

-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am not making a new post regarding this but I hope you can help me answer.

I am experiencing the same issue as the one posted originally and here are my data.

1. Running the same asset report

2. System is currently in FY 2013

3. OAAQ shows FY 2012

4. SE16N > T03C shows FY2013

I have tried running AJRW again but I am getting the same error in the asset report. I hope someone out there can help.

Thanks,

Josef

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please do AJRW enter new fiscal year and execute in background if your asset is more than 1000.

then AJAB for closing previous fiscal year .

Regards,

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

I have run AJRW for FY 2013 already and AJAB for FY 2012 already. What do you mean by asset more than 1000?

Thanks,

Josef

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you have more than 1000 asset NOs then you have to post in background.

Regards,

mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to perform AJAB to close FY2009 and AJRW to open 2011, before you can execute report S_ALR_87011963 and post depreciation for 2011.

Regards

YL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.

I have closed 2008, i can see that in OAAQ t-coce, but now I am opening new year as 2009 in AJRW it is giving error.

I want to open 2009.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in asset accounting we can open two Fiscal year periods, present and past fical year so 2009 already opened no need to open once again. if you want open 2010 you can open.

satish