cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculated Column in an iGrid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I'm a beginner in MII and writing my master thesis regarding conception of an KPI-Cockpit based on MII. It would be nice to have a demo-tool for my presentation...

Now, I want to build an iGrid (refresh interval 5 sec.) which is based on Simulator-Tags. The tags I use are OEE-Availability, OEE-Performance and OEE-Quality. The formulas for each of those KPIs are:

OEE-Availability: 96.5 - (rand()*11)

OEE-Performance: 94.5 - (rand()*8)

OEE-Quality: 95.0 - (rand()*13)

This 3 KPIs are already integrated into my iGrid. And now the question: How can I integrate a column into an iGrid (name of the column: OEE) which multiplies the random values of the 3 mentioned KPIs.

An example: If the random values are 0,65 (Availability), 0,72 (Performance) and 0,69 (Quality), the OEE should be 0,32292. The formula is Availability * Performance * Quality = OEE.

Is there somebody who can help me?

Thank you!!!,

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member4529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you are already using a BLS transaction to generate the XML for the query. You can add a calculated column action in the BLS transaction where you can specify the existing XML as the source and add a new column by multiplying those three, then pass the calculated column output as the output XML of the BLS.

Thanks,

Dipankar