cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company Code in central contract distribution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

We have a issue. We are using SRM 7.0 an ECC 6.0 Eph4.

We are using Central Contract. In ECC we have defined one purchasing organization, it can buy for 2 Company Codes. In ECC we defined the Company Code per Plant. However, when we tried to distribute a contract from SRM to ECC, the system sends a error. This error is about that there is not company code assigned to the purchasing organization. If we assign the company code to the purchasing organization, the error disappear. But now we cannot buy with the other company code.

Is it mandatory to assign the Company Code to the Purchasing Organization? Is there another way?

BR,

Ivá

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ivan,

Can you search for one of my old message in the forum (Netaji Gummadi).

You should find the solution. This is how central contracts work and we had to use a BadI enhancement to send the company code ( if multiple choose the first one.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

Did you solve the issue when you replicate the central contract from SRM to ECC? I have the same issue, and I am trying to implement a solution using the ME_PROCESS_OUT_CUST BADI in ECC system, but the incident was not solved yet.

Can you share me please how did you solve the issue?

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had a similar issue where in we were getting company code error while a contract was replicated from SRM to ECC.

In the ECC enhancement spot PUR_SPOT_SE_PURCHASINGCONTRACT we wrote a code to pick up the company code from the rfx ( as the contract did not store the company code in our  case)

and it worked.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We too had the similar issue where we have Purchase Org. assigned at the plant level and distribution of Contract fails, after raising OSS message SAP says this is standard fucntioanlity: If Pur Org is not mapped to code the Central contract distribution fails. This looks like requirement where most of the clients have this set up of having Purchase org. assinged at plant levle. We are forced to implement custom code for this.

with regards

Manjunath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunath

Ok, it is not good. How did you solve it? What badi or user exit did you use?

BR,

Ivá

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SAP is suggesting to implement BADI "me_process_out_cust" for capturing the co.code in ECC system.

with regards

Manjunath