Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

version maintenance

former_member226466
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a planning area along with it's active version 000. I created new version using mvm for the same model 000. Then I reinitialized the same planning area using newly created version say 111. what I was expecting is interactive planning table (sdp94) should be empty since I have not copied any data into new version 111 but still plang table is showing the data. Can you guys tel me why this happened.?

-Neha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rico_frenzel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Neha,

could it be you are still displaying data for 000? If you select objects in the shuffler you choose typically (for example):

SHOW: Material

And then define your selection criteries.

One of the criterias is the planning version. Please check whether 000 is maybe selected there...

Best regards

Rico Frenzel

former_member226466
Participant
0 Kudos

Rico,

you are right. I was doing exactly what you said, by default it was choosing 000. I have one more que if you do not mind. I am saving data for a particular selection from a production server using 'save locally' button and trying to upload it into a planning area into a sandbox sandbox. Both PAs in prod and sandbox are exactly same. The problem is the CSV file contains data till 15th week of 2011 as it is in the PA of prod server but when I upload it in PA in the sandbox it is uploading only till 45th week of year 2010. why is this happening? str bkt prfl and time series objects are long enough to save this data. I would appeiciate the help.

-Neha

Answers (0)