SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget availability check after carryforward to the next fiscal year.

sivaprasad_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We use Former Budgeting and in ECC 6.0 Version.

We carried forward the residual payment budget from Fiscal year 2010 to 2011. in the information system the values appear as being carried forward to 2011 ( Payment budget ).

However, when i post a document, system says " Item 001 ADMN /SALARY payment budget exceeded by xxxx amount". This amount XXXX is exactly equal to the amount i am trying to post. Which means system is not at all considering the carried forward balance in the payment budget for 2011.

Am i missing any process step or config ?

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks & Njoy

Siva

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Run report FMAVCREINIT.

Then FMAVCR01 to check.

If not success then It's difficult to say why, because could be some reasons. Eg excluded Values type for Actuals, or uses of Budget values etc

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,did you check budget for 2011 year in report?

0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Yes. In the report, for 2011 budget , it shows the value as carried forward from 2010.

Njoy

Sivaprasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Run report FMAVCREINIT.

Then FMAVCR01 to check.

If not success then It's difficult to say why, because could be some reasons. Eg excluded Values type for Actuals, or uses of Budget values etc

0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that both transactions you have referred to are related to Budgeting under BCS .

We are following Former budgeting.

Also, the budget availability control worked perfectly in 2010.

My client want to consume only the carry forward budget amount in 2011. There is no new budget for 2010.

The question is why the system is preventing me to utilise the actuals out of Carryforward amounts.

Please help.

Njoy

Siva

0 Kudos

Hi, I see.

Then run FMBV, FM9QBUD.

Also, did you use released budget for consumption?

Which tcode did you use to carryforward?

0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Thank you so much.

After reconstruction of the budget values, the availability control is now considering the carryforward values.

Thanks for your help. Full marks awarded.

Njoy

Siva