Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export to Nepal & Bhutan

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My client requirement is to map the Sales Process for Export to Nepal & Bhutan.

I have mapped the process and everything is working fine, like I am able to determine the Excise Values (No sales Tax) in Commercial Invoice. However when I am trying to create the Excise Invoice through J1IIN, initially I am getting the Excise Value determined in the Excise Document, but as soon as I save the document with Local No. Range and then check the Excise Invoice again I am getting the message that : No accounting document exist for this excise invoice , Message no. 8I345. My requirement is that Excise Accounting Document should also generate.

I have searched the Forum but unable to get any suitable solution to resolve this issue.

Excise Condition types are not statistical.

Thanks and regards,

Amitesh Anand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In addition to what has been told already, also ensure that you have maintained "N" under the tab Export in IMG > Logistics-General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Business Transactions > Outgoing Excise Invoces > Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups.

By doing so, the corresponding excise values would be posted to FI.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth / Lakshmipathi,

I have already checked the suggestions provided. Still I am not able to generate the accouting documents while posting the Excise Invoice.

I have created a new Series Group and also maintained a Local Excise Document No. The setting for this new series group is same as suggested by Lakshmipathi Sir. But still not able to generate the Accounting Document.

Can you guide any further.

Thanks and regards,

Amitesh Anand

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you execute J1IIN, in the utilization tab, were you able to see the Rebate against the field Excise Invoice type ?? It should have bee in blue colour.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is NO BOND which coms in BLUE colour in Excise Invoice Type. I think this is same as Rebate.

Regards,

Amitesh Anand

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes absolutely correct. I was not having access to SAP and hence, just with an assumption, had indicated as Rebate. I am surprised that the accounting document is not generating in your case. Can you please create a fresh sale order, test for a full cycle and update.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I have checked it with a fresh cyscle and result is still same that No Accounting Document with Excise Invoice.

To clarify you more I would like to give some more details:-

- Excise Conditions are not statistical

- Created new Shipping Point for the existing Manufacturing Plant

- New Series Group

- Maintained the Default Excise Group and Series Group, where on the basis of New Shipping Point and Series Group we maintain "N" under Export Column.

Now we create Order --> Delivery --> PGI --> Commercial Invoice --> Excise Invoice (J1IIN).

Now while creating the Excise Invoice system determines the Excise Vlaues of BED, SED and HECess however as soon as we save the Excise invoice it get saved however NO ACCOUNTING DOCUMENT generated.

We need to generate the accounting document also while creating the excise invoice.

Thanks in advance

Thanks and regards

Amitesh Anand

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
- Excise Conditions are not statistical

If your pricing procedure is not checked for statistical, then ensure that in OBQ3, it is checked for statistical. It should have been vice-versa.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

This time I run a fresh cycle after making the Excise Conditions Statistical in SD Pricing Procedure. Still I am unable to create the Accounting Document while creating the Excise Invoice.

However I am able to create the Accounting Doc. in Excise Invoice for Normal Domestic Sale from same Plant.

Any other solution/sugestion.

Thanks and regards

Amitesh Anand

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unless some configuration setting is missing, you will not face this issue. One check what you can do is you compare your domestic pricing procedure with this pricing procedure (assuming they are different).

As you should be aware, the difference between domestic invoice and Nepal / Bhutan invoice is that in both the cases, ED will be posted to FI but tax will be exempted in case of Nepal / Bhutan sales.

I feel, this will give you a better idea as to where the settings are missing.

On your comment,

This time I run a fresh cycle after making the Excise Conditions Statistical

have you checked in OBQ3 ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Yes, I checked the setting in OBQ3 and there the excise conditions are not statistical.

Presently I am testing the scenario in Development Server which is replica of my PRD Server, and there I am using the Domestic Pricing Conditions only.

On further testing when I try to create the Excise Invoice for my domestic Sale process using the new Series Group, initially it gives error for Document no. since system search for No. Range Object J_1IEXCEXP; and it is because "N" is maintained for Export column in default Excise / Series Group Setting and when I select the check box of Local No. syste saved the document with Local No. but even in this case NO accounting doc generated. So I feel that there is some relevance of this Local No. Check in J1IIN, as when I remove the "N" from Export column the same document of Domestic Invoice is able to generate the Accounting document.

Can you suggest anything else which I can check?

Thanks and regards,

Amitesh Anand

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did a test case for the same scenario and for me accounting document for excise is generated successfully.

I had maintained the following settings.

1) In OBQ3, for my ED condition type, not checked for statistical, assigned Account Key EXD and checked statistical in my SD pricing procedure

2) In IMG path as I said above, maintained "N" for my Series Group

3) In J1IIN, checked Local Excise Invoice and clicked the utilization tab, changed the excise type to No Bond and saved the excise invoice with domestic Series Group (Both Excise Group and Series Group are same for domestic and export sale).

4) I had two accounting documents one for normal sales and one for ED.

So you have to compare each and every field of your IMG settings with your domestic pricing procedure. In I forget to ask you earlier that was the ED amount in blue colour in your billing document ?? It should be !!!!

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the OBQ3 again, and found that in my Pricing Procedure (TAXINN), the Excise Conditions which I am using in SD Pricing Procedure (JEXP, JCEP and JHES) is not available.

The Excise Conditions which are available in TAXINN are as follows :

STEP COND. TYPE DESCRIPTION FROM TO ACCOUNT KEY

100 BASB Base Amount

250 JSER IN: Service tax 100

260 JSVD IN:Service tax Credi 100 ES0

265 JEC3 A/P ECS SER TAX CR 260 VS8

266 JSE1 A/P SECess Sr Tax Cr 260 JI5

270 JSV2 IN:Service Tax Expen 100 NVV

275 JEC4 A/P ECS SER TAX INV 270 NVV

276 JSE2 A/P SECes Sr Tax Inv 270 NVV

300 ZGTS GTA Serv. Tax Payabl 280 280 TRP

560 JMOP IN: BED setoff % 120 VS1

561 JMOQ IN: BED setoff Qty 120 VS1

562 JAOP IN: AED setoff % 120 VS2

563 JAOQ IN: AED setoff Qty 120 VS2

564 JSOP IN: SED setoff % 120 VS3

565 JSOQ IN: SED setoff Qty 120 VS3

570 JMIP IN: BED inventory % 120 NVV

571 JMIQ IN: BED inventory Qt 120 NVV

572 JAIP IN AED inventory % 120 NVV

573 JAIQ IN AED inventory Qty 120 NVV

574 JSIP IN SED inventory % 120 NVV

575 JSIQ IN SED inventory Qty 120 NVV

578 JMX1 IN: A/P BED setoff 560 561

579 JAX1 IN: A/P AED setoff 562 563

580 JSX1 IN: A/P SED setoff 564 565

581 JMX2 IN: A/P BED inventor 570 571

582 JAX2 IN: A/P AED inventor 572 573

583 JSX2 IN: A/P SED inventor 574 575

590 JEC1 A/PECS SETOFF % 586 VS9

592 JEC2 A/P ECS INVENTORY % 587 NVV

593 JSEP IN: HECSsetoff % 586 JI6

594 JSEI SECess inv 587 NVV

595 JEX1 E Cess setoff % 100% 590

596 JEX2 E Cess inventor 100% 592

597 JHX1 A/P SECess seto 100% 593

598 JHX2 A/P SECess invt 100% 594

620 JVRN A/P VAT RM NON-DED 603 603 NVV

625 JVRD A/P VAT RM DED 603 603 JP5

630 JIPS IN CST without CForm 603 603 NVV

635 JIPC A/P CST with C Form 603 603 NVV

640 JIPL AP CST Reiumburse 599 602 CSR

Only Condition Type : JMX1,JAX1,JSX1, JMX2,JAX2, JSX2, JEX1, JEX2, JHX1, JHX2 are Statistical.

I know this is a bit lengthy, but hope it will give you a clear picture.

Now guide me whether I need to add the Condition Type of SD procedure in TAXINN or is it correct.

Thanks and regards,

Amitesh Anand

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue resolved.

I deleted all the configuration related to this process including the Pricng Procedure and then re-configured everything again. Now its working fine. And for getting the Excise Value in excise Invoice used the FM : J_1I7_USEREXIT_DUTY_IN_EXPORT, where SUPPRESS_CALCULATION passed with value "X"

Thanks Lakshmipathi for your continuous cooperation.

Thanks and regards,

Amitesh Anand

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You have to select the excise invoice type as LOCAL while creating in J1iin

OBA7 for document type EX check the number ranges

regards

PRashanth