Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which software component can i chage for T-codes opl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

please solve my problem,

when users are executed T-code opl1

system shows an error (client is non modifiable) because my client settings are in non-modifiable in quality & production system,

now users want that T-code in production sysytem, what can i do

now i need to change client settings to modifiable but i dont know which software componenet to change modifiable for T-codes opl1 & opl2

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check SAP Note 356483 - Customizing Current settings in the test system. By this note you can make changes so that these t-code will not check client modifiable status. But please make sure that you should not implement this note for unnecessary settings otherwise it will be a security issue.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sunny,

thanks for your Responce ,

now i need to set status modifiable for software components (opi1 & opi2 )

for that i changed all software components to modifiable in se06.then i executed that T-code but it shows not modifiable ,

why it is showing same when i changed all software components to modifiable, how can i change to modofiable for that T-code

Regards

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should set client status to modifiable in SCC4 and check software components (Namespace and Software components) should be modifiable in SE06.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sunny,

i have one doubt,

if we oen ( change mode) our client settings in production system, all components are able to change so we dont have secure in production system, but i need to open only sompe t-codes only not all software components

below T-codes OPI1 , OPI2, OPI4,OPI5

Regards

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you are right. Client status should not set to modifiable in production system. That's why I suggested to check note in my earlier post. By implementing setting suggested on above note, you can do the changes in these t-codes even if client is set to non-modifiable. But make sure that you do these changes to only those t-codes which business requires.

Thanks

Sunny

Answers (0)