cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWo-Step Picking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement to perform two step pick - that is the system needs to create Two TO's

1. one for the picking material from the racks into a interim location in our case it would be Tub's - so the first part is confirmed when the material gets picked from the rack into tub.

2. Once the material is all picked the tub's are moved into Packing area -- where the material is once again verified and packed and in this process the user confirm the second leg. which moves it into the interim storage type of 916

3. After the two to's are confirmed they system should let the user perform the PGI.

I did check the documentation for Two-Step Picking on the SDN and have done the config accordingly but now the system is throuwing up error while converting the delivery into TO it says the grouping has not been done.

Not sure what am i missing - could you let me know the steps that need to followed to get this working.

Regards

Havish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

Thanks for the reply, I did create a Group for type " K ".

The above error comes up while creating the TO (for stock Removal), but srprsingly when i run the LT72 it says the group does not exist.

I have done the following:

LE> WHM-> Activities->Transfers-> Set Up 2 Step picking --- put in the details for the WH as required

LE> WHM-> Interfaces--->Shipping ---> Two-Step picking -

put in the details for the WH as required

Created a Delivery --- VL10b

Created A group for the above delivery -

VG01

Now when I check for Group under LT72 is says the group does not exist

also when i try to create the TO for the group it throws up the as per my earlier post.

Could you guide me what is the mistake am doing

Regards

Havish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to group the deliveries using Tcode : VG01 and w.r.t group create T.O.

Rgds,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kris for the reply, I tried creating the group using VG01 but it does not work I get the following error

Entry 0000056761 does not exist in T311 (check entry)

Not sure what am i missing.

Havish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while creating what group type you are selecting? try with group type K and make sure number ranges are maintained for groups . hope it will work

Rgds,

Kris.

former_member631463
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Havish,

At what step you are getting this error? Is it while creating TO (for stock removal-1st step) for group? If yes..

Please check...

Is material master of the material maintains two step relevance field updated?

Have you used group type "K"?

Have you run the determination of 2 step picking relevance for group? (Tcode: LT72)

Reg,

Sudhir