cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure In SAP SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a STO to Billing Process in place.

I have maintained a "CalType" in Delivery Document pricing procedure. Its a routine which picks values from STO document conditions and places them into the condition type in delivery pricing to which it is assigned. The condition type maitained in Delivery pricing procedure is mandatory.

Now when I have not created the condition record for the condition type used in delivery pricing procedure, the condition is not showing up in the delivery document conditions tab. but when i created the record it showed up however it is picking the value from sto pricing procedure as it is supposed to do.

I wanted to know, whether I need to maintain records for that condition type even when I am not gonna use the record as the value is coming from STO via a routine.

Kind Regards,

Rahul Gupta.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you bringing values through routine from STO document then no need to maintain records.

Suppose if in STO document value for that condition USD 100 and user also maintain record for condition as USD 95

Then it will wrong

If you still want to maintain then you have to change logic in which

you set first priority to bring values from STO document if no values found then go to

second pririty bring values from condition record.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply mate. However what I said in my question is what is happening. Let me clarify again, it is not showing the condition and the value in the delivery document conditions tab if I have not maintained the record for same even though it is supposed to pick the values from sto via routine which it is picking if the record is maintained.

So WHY is this happening? This is what i wanted to know. Is there any setting related to this.

Regards,

Rahul