cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for Planned cost in production order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know wherefrom (Tables) I can fetch the data regarding production order Planned qty and cost , Target Qty and cost as well as Actual qty and cost.

I tried through ST05 and trace function but not able to find out relevant tables from it.

Please let me know which fields are common between different tables so that I can linkup those fields between tables and can fetch production order details

regards,

makrand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor

Hi

COSP: For External Postings (Target/Plan/Actual)

COSS: For Internal Postings (Target/Plan/Actual)

COSPD (Actual only): Settlement entries i.e. GR and GI upon confirmation, for Primary cost elements

COSSD (Actual only): Settlment entries i.e. activity confirmation

You can also refer tables RESB & AUFM for Plan & Actual materials issues to prod order

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Thanks for the reply. What is the common link between these tables to fetch the production order data. Can you please guide further?

regards,

Makrand

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor

Hi

In tables CO* - Order No is stored in the field OBJNR.... OBJNR is Stored as ORXXXXYYYYYYYY, where XXXX = Contr Area and YYYYYY = Order No with preceeding zeroes

In RESB & AUFM - refer field AUFNR

br, Ajay M

0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Need your help to find out tables where Total Planned Cost are saved.

Scenario: We want to developed report where we can fetch all costs related to Process Orders. (Report which shows expected absorption based on created, released and confirmed process orders in a month)

Now we are able to fetch all data for Process Order which are in DLV status. ( Logic: From AUFK table we are getting OBJNR number which we are passing in COEP table and fetching data in report with help of ABAPER)

This is possible because Process Order which is in DLV status has OBJNR number but we want data for Process Order which is just release and for those order OBJNR number is not generated hence unable to find data.

Is there any logic which can help us to get Planned Cost Data in table level so that we can fetch that in our Z report.

(Tried with KEKO, KEKO, KEPH, CKIS, COBRB, COBK (Doc. Header), COEP (Item for settlement), COAS (obj. nos. for order) but still unable to find exact data.)

Answers (0)