cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account determination for new condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello gurus,

As per the requirement ,i have created a new Pricing Procedure (ZIDOCO) for New condition type (ZCDC).i have done the assignment for the same with each other.

i have created new Account key(DC1) and assigned the same with new Pricing Proc. & new Condition type.

I have made all other assignments like new Pric Proc. to sales area(where i want this condition type to be used).

in VOKA ,i assigned New Account Key(DC1) with new GL(900555) created for this new Condition type(ZCDC).

Now if i create sales order,delivery & bill the same ,account gets detrmined for other conditions but not for the one i have created that is ZCDC.

Am i missing somthing somewhere?????

kindly guide.

Regards

Swati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from Finance forum to Sales forum

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

The previous msg ws a goof up.,ignore that.

i hope nw i hv given the proper information.

step counter c.type descr. from to M R stat. P sub Total reqt cal.type base ty acct key accrual key

10 0 zbpp base price *** * 2 erl

15 0 zins increase or decrease 10 * 2 erl

20 0 z001 discount 10 ers

30 0 10 csd

35 0 NET AMOUNT 10 30

40 0 zf00 frieght 10 erf

45 0 zpak paking charges 10 zpk

50 0 utxj Tax juridictn code

60 0 jin1 INR A/r VAT 35 3

70 0 jin7 INR A/r CST 35 3

75 0 ZCDC Donation & collection *** 3 dc1 dc1

80 0 gross amt 35 75 A

85 0 zf01 freight acct *** fr1 fr1

90 0 zbr1 brokerage accnt *** br1 br1

New pric proc= ZIDOCO

PS--i hv assigned account key to pricing procedure!

swati

Edited by: swatibhatt on Apr 9, 2011 12:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

kindly ignore the last reply

i guess m not able to give you proper information.

the information u need about pricing procedure,all the condition type assigned to it,with step no .,cnt be pasted here.

what else to do??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The reason you are getting that error is because in your pricing procedure if you can see step 75

"75 0 ZCDC Donation & collection *** 3 dc1 dc1"

your account key dc1 has been assigned tew times. Once under AcctKey and secind time under Accruals.

Just remove your account key from Accruals column in T.Code V/08. This will resolve your issue.

Let me know if you are still facing an issue or if this is not what you are looking for.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have configured an output type for Export & its for Collective billing,where we have a contact,a sales order and multiple Outbound deliveries but have one collective billing for multiple DOs.

Here the issue is :-

1-when i go for collective invoice ,it does not generate a single invoice with all DOs

2-thus due to which output too is not getting generated.

I want the settings needed for collective invoice & output type for this export invoice.

Regards

Swati Bhatt

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry wrong input for the wrong thread....plz avoidthis last reply of mine

Regards

Swati Bhatt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

75 0 ZCDC Donation & collection *** 3 dc1 dc1.

Your pricing procedure suggests that you have assigned the account key to accruals as well (in the last column).

That is why system says second account is missing.As you already untik accruals in control data 2 of condition type,remove the account key in accruals column in pricing procedure and then try.

I hope it will work,correct if i am wrong.

Thanks

Davinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swati ,

The Said Requirement is not very clear,Please check the error log in VF02 tcode.There you may get some idea to get rid of ur problem.

Regards

G.J.Raju

Consultant-SAP SD

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ideally, this should have been posted in sales forum.

What for that ZCDC condition type has been created ?? If it is related to tax, then ensure that you could see the related Account Key in OB40. You need to explain a bit more on your pricing procedure, based on which, a suitable suggestion can be given.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

well i'll keep that in mind about forum.

I hv created this Condition type(ZCDC) to collect donation for poor children.whenevr the sale happens for that particular Sales area this new condition type should bt detrmined so as to generate funds from customers.

i hv created a new pricing procedure for the same(ZIDOCO).

made relative assignments like in OVKK.

here in OVKK i hv assigned a new Account key (DC1) for this condition type from OV34 7 assigned it in OV35.

i hv made relevant settings in VKOA with new account key/new gl/sales org/charts f acc/app etc.

ERROR:--- no account detrmination !!

accruals condition - 2nd G/L is missing!!

if according 2 u ,i unchk accrual in ZCDC,here it determines account but not for ZCDC.!!!

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am sorry still your explanation is not clear. Check whether you have assigned the account key to your condition type ZCDC. If assigned, but still you were facing Account determination problem, better provide your pricing procedure details like what are all the conditions you have maintained step number wise and where are the Account Keys assigned. Perhaps, this will give a clear idea.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VKOA check which combination is being used in earlier document or see the account detirmination analysis in enviorment of vf03. from there you will fine the combination.

regards,

shayam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sir,

here when i give some rate to the new condtion type(zcdc=5 rs,say) ,it shows error in account detrmination.

but when this condition field is left blank,account is determined !!

When i see in VF03 ,account detrmination analysis ,fields are hidden here.

I have checked in VKOA also,all the assignments wd accountkey/chart f accounts....etc all are correctly assigned!

Help !!!

Regards

Swati

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the Erro Msg Number

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok..Msg no- VR012

when i m seeing account detrmination analysis in vf03 it says:- "ZCDC(NEW COND TYPE), 125(MESSAGE),ACCRUALS CONDITION::THE SECOND G/L ACCOUNT IS MISSING.

once the billing is done,it says no account detrmination..with msg no--VF062.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the pricing procdure there two options available one is the Account key and other is the Accrual key.Kindly check where you have assigned the Accont key. The accural key will have the statistical tick. Also check in the VKOA whether,you have assinged two GL acconts.

Thanks and Regards

Gopinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also check the condition type ZCDC, check the accrual is ticked.

In the condition type control data 2, check wether accural is ticked, in that case in the pricing procedure you need to use the accural key. If it is revenue posting then untick the accural and tick curry conv and assign the account key in the pricing procedure.

Thanks and Regards

G.Gopinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

well Sir,

here i hv assigned 1 account in VKOA,

I am not able to undestand what is 2nd account here????

i am looking after SD so i am naive in finance....

just tell me the steps/process as to how can i create and assign 2nd gl account??

Thanks

Swati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well sir here Accrual in ZCDC is ticked,now i hv unchekced it & ticked curry conv 7 saved it.

now here the account is detrmined like it ws happening before when ZCDC field in conditions ws left blank.

2ndly when i see analysis ,i cant see ZCDC here.

Regards

swati