Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

t-code to see a list of all active Integration Models in R3

Private_Member_738444
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

The issue is like this.

There are 60+ Integration Models active in R3 in our production system (R3), however we have maintained 120+ variants of Integration models here.

Is there any t-code in R3 to see a comprehensive, consolidated & exhaustive list of all active only (away from the clutter of all variants saved- many of which are not acive) IM's currently in the system?

i.e I would wish to see an alphabetical or chronological list of all current IM's in R3 with a double green tick next to them. Is there any such t-code to see that? Or is it maintained in some SAP table?

Right now I use search IM functionality & could see the active IM one by one.. which is painful.

many thanks

Kumar

Edited by: Blue Lotus on Apr 8, 2011 12:18 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

///i.e I would wish to see an alphabetical or chronological list of all current IM's in R3 with a double green tick next to them. Is there any such t-code to see that?

Hi! If you want it, you can use tran. CFM7 where you will see all your IM.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In R3 you can use tcode CFM7 which is meant for deleting the inactive integration models to see all the active models also.

In CFM7 put * in model field, in logical system , give the logical system name and in Name put *

Donot select the check box " select inactive integration model only".

Then execute

You can see all active and inactive IM . From that filter for active models only.

Thanks,

nandha