cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Template Project Usage in Implementation Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have defined the Template project in Solar_project_admin. Now how I can use this template project in Implementation project.

What are the steps of copying the template project into implemenation project.

Regards

PK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PK,

When you created the template project, you must have seen a tab as template. this tab is one extra tab which you will not see in the other types of project. You will be creating templates here in accordance with your business scenarios. say for FI, PP or MM depending on your need. In these templates you will put the Business processes and when you have completed your template project, then you will put the templates in public view, which will be indicated by a green small dot like structure. then they can be used in subsequent implementation projects. You can change them or keep them the same depending upon the the type chosen.

Please let me know if you require more info. and provide points if the reply is helpful..

Thanks

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

Many Thanks. I am new to this feature ( Template project & roll out). My requirement is like, I need to define one template project & same has to be rolled out in other contries implementation projects. This is in a broder sense.

Now what are the steps to go about. How to proceed.

Will there be only one Solution Manager or different countries will have sepearte Solman. Will one Solman will do all rollouts.

Can you give me some useful stuff as a biginner, how the project management is used ( especially Template project & roll out )

Regards

PK