cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Several plan orders for the same day

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

In my company we have a requirement to produce the same finish material in two work centers, using different BOM. This was achieved through production versions for production orders. Now we need to plan (Indipendent requirement & Plan orders )the material based on these two BOM.

We enter the indipendent requirement in MD61. I have given the production version against the requirement (In schedule lines tab). However i am unable to give two different requirements for the same day in different production versions.

Then i tried using different planning versions and assigning the different production versions to different plan versions.

Although my indipendent requirements are taken in different production versions(As I can see in MD04). When i run MRP plan orders are raised as the total of the requirements and in only one production version.

Please, Can some one help me to find a method to raise different plan orders for the same day in different production versions???

regards,

Madhushika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu,

Please check which production version is active in MD63.

regards,

Praz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check what is the Availability Check that is maintained in the Material Master MRP3 view. It should be individual requirement.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramakanth,

In material master "Availability check" is already set to "02 - Individ.requirements"

It doesn't solve the problem. Aren't there any otherway to achieve this requirement??

Regards,

Madhushuika