cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

values not getting populated into context node

0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to print a value of context model attribute into portal view. The values are passed from R/3 through a RFC execution.

I have checked the model execution and it is working find gerenating the vaule. This value is passed to portal,whereas the context node is not getting populated with this value.

Context mapping looks fine.

Any help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Qualiture
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you show us the code snippet used to populate the context value attribute?

Best regards,

Robin van het Hof

0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

Dere is the code :

wdContext.nodeZ_Table_Zproposal_Write_Input().bind(zProposalWriteInput);

wdContext.currentZ_Table_Zproposal_Write_InputElement().modelObject().execute();

wdContext.nodeZ_Table_Zproposal_Write_Input().invalidate();

zProposalWriteInput - model class object for Input structure

Qualiture
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't see the response node. Have you bind it to the controller yet?

0 Kudos

Robin,

Yes i have done that through th code:

zProposalWriteOutput = zProposalWriteInput.getOutput();

Qualiture
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I meant was, is it bound to the controller, and have you mapped it to your view so you could access the results?

See http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/EN/2c/0e55405e68fc41a054a9c3af8aa6ce/frameset.htm for some more information

Best regards,

Robin van het Hof

0 Kudos

Yes.

I have done the model binding for the Input structure and this itself contains the output as well.

But still the values are not populating to context nodes after model execution

Qualiture
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So, if I understand correctly, executing the model does return the correct output values, but they are somehow not provisioned to the corresponding context node?

Hmmm strange... have you checked the node cardinality and/or linitial lead selection? It might as well be the lead selection is not set or on the wrong node index, or the cardinality is set to 0..n (list) whereas it should be set to 1..1 (single node)

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Robin van het Hof