cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem creating client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

we got problem with ecc 6.0.By mistake our fico team deleted clients 001,000.now only we have client in my SAP IDES is 800. we have to work with client 001.I tried lot to create 001 client again.But i couldn't.can any one please suggest me to create 001 client properly again.Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Saharoon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you deleted the client from SCC4 only just recreate the entry, it shouldn't be an issue.

if you runned a full client deletion 001 is a exact copy of 000 just do a local client copy and that should resolve your problem.

You mentioned you tried to recreate the client without success, what was the error?

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As both the clients deleted, that is 000 and 001, I think, Local Client copy would not be feasible option, because no reference client is available. As mentioned earlier by me, if copy needs to be done then Remote Client Copy is the only option provided the system is connected to a landscape with other systems.

I would like to stress on the DATABASE RECOVERY, as mentioned earlier by me, as the solution. It's full-proof and sure-shot!

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As both the clients deleted, that is 000 and 001, I think, Local Client copy would not be feasible option

I missed the fact that both clients were deleted, but in any case thay must have been deleted from SCC4 only, recreate them will fix the problem as no data was deleted.

would like to stress on the DATABASE RECOVERY, as mentioned earlier by me, as the solution. It's full-proof and sure-shot!

A DB restore will sure fix the problem, but if the entries are only missing from SCC4 then this is not required.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saharoon,

This issue is already been discussed in this forum. Advise you to check with link below.

Let us know if still have some issues.

Regards,

Sujit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) From all the probabable and possible solutions, I think, you should recover the entire database from the previously taken full back-up. This will give you all the clients again.

2) I dont know if this second option is feasible enough or not (correct me if I am wrong). If you have any other system connected to this system in a Landscape, the please do a Remote client copy, taking SAP_ALL profile, of the 001 and 000 client from that system to the affected one.

Please let us know if issue is solved.

Regards,

Avishek