cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block of creating condition for material marked for deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi buddies,

We got an issue that even we set deletion flag for material in client level, there are still conditions created for those deleted material. And as I checked, there is no warning or error message when we created price via transaction like VK11.

Currently we do not archieve those materials marked for deletion, anyway to block user to creating such meaningless conditions? This created big confusion in all kinds of reports.

Thanks.

JK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

You can try to use the BTE 00503305. See Note 325551 - Field check and field texts in condition tables, it will help you.

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot. A further enhancement would settle this problem. However, is there any SAP standard transaction or report to list all condition records with material status, V/LD does not fit this requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess no such standard report.

I found a workaround to settle this problem. User should change the material descripiton after the material is deleted. Then SD user could easily know that this material is already deleted from material description.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Through standard configuration, you can prevent creation of sale orders / deliveries / billing for blocked materials but not pricing condition. You have to consider going with a suitable user exit to prevent this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi