Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in RFC Receiver Communication channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My Scenario is JMS -> PI -> RFC(BAPI).

I have placed the file in the queue and message processed sucessfully in PI.

Sender Communication channel is green and I am able to see black color flag in SXMB_MONI.

But the Receiver Communication channel is in red color and showing as an error.

Error is as below :

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling /POSDW/CREATE_TRANSACTIONS_EXT in remote system (RfcClient[CC_RFCReceiver_IF_00020]):com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: An error occurred when receiving a complex parameter.

So i checked data and changed the Date format as DDMMYYYY. But still it is failing even after modification.

When i tried to look into message content of Receiver Communication Channel its showing the older data which i sent one day back instead of New Data which i sent just after doing modification in Mapping.

Can you please look into this..

Thanks In Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You are definitely sending wrong data to POSDM. I have worked on this RFC, try testing it in target system itself.

Remember your one file should have data for Single day, single store... try date forma MMDDYYYY also.

Regards

Inder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just have a look at the Sarvesh's reply in this thread and let us know if it helps:

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try refreshing CACHE and check if you are getting the same problem.

Regards,

Naveen.

maciej_jarecki
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) You mentioned that you changed mapping, so check cahce notification table, dose it contain some error.

2) In CC monitor check message log.

3) Check RfcDestionation in pi that is used in CC. Try to logon

Regards

Maciej

Former Member
0 Kudos

1)re-import the RFC in ESR.

2)Restart ur RFC communication channel.

3) in ECC go to SE37 execute the RFC and provide same input that u r providing in JMS.Check if its giving proper output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Das,

I have re imported the RFC and followed th esteps provided by you, but still same problem.

Thanks In Advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is simply an authorization issue. The user which you are using inside the RFC communication channel does not have proper authorizations. Check with BASIS/ Security team.

RKothari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you tried to stop and re-start the RFC communication channel?

If not, please give it a try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I tried this also but still its showing the older message only and with same error.

Thanks In Advance.