cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM Vendor return excise invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My requirement is to print vendor return excise invoice with t-code J1IV. I have nace configuration application type V1, output type JEXC, I have two processing rountines 1st processing routine contain program name 'J_1IEXCP_OUTPUT', form routine 'ENTRY', form 'J_1I_EXC_INVOICE' and the 2nd processing routine contain program name 'J_1IEIOT', form routine 'ENTRY', form 'J_1I_EXC_INVOICE'. The 1st processing routine program is written for SD Excise Invoice and the form is script. The 2nd one is useful for me I made a copy of program 'J_1IEIOT' and instead of using script I want to use custom smartform. I have a designed layout . I made a change in NACE configuration in 1st processing routine instead of standard program name 'J_1IEXCP_OUTPUT', I have assigned my custom program name 'YMMVendor_Return', done no changes in form routine 'Entry' kept as it is and deleted the form 'J_1I_EXC_INVOICE' and in PDF/Smartform form I assigned custom smartform 'YMMVendor_Return' designed by me. I am looking for form entry subroutine in this standard 'J_1IEIOT' to put a break-point and check is it calling that program from J1IV but there is no form entry subroutine in 'J_1IEIOT'.

Can anyone please suggest how to resolve it...

Best Regards

Indra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prakashjasti
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Indra

In the previous year I had also tried it but the std is calling the script only So i had designed the script

similar to smartform.

Regards,

Prakash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

I used the program for SD Excise Invoice and did modification in that.

SELECT SINGLE * FROM J_1IEXCHDR

WHERE TRNTYP = 'OTHR'

AND RDOC = NAST-PARNR

AND RIND = 'I'

AND STATUS = 'P'.

INSTEAD OF

SELECT SINGLE * FROM J_1IEXCHDR

WHERE TRNTYP = 'DLFC'

AND RDOC = NAST-OBJKY(10)

AND RIND = 'N'

AND STATUS = 'C'.

Regards