cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition for expense

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I want to create a condition type as expense in my pricing procedure. Can you please guide which condition type would be best for it. The scenario is as below:

I am calculating the service tax outside the total amount in my invoice, but this service tax is getting added to the customer account account which i want to set-off against this expense account. Reason we are not taking the service tax from the customer but paying on behalf of the customer to the govt. What i have decided is that i will create an expense condition which be the total of the service tax and this amount will be adjusted against the customer account.

Can anyone please help.

Regards,

Wasim.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable replies but i want the service tax to hit my tax payable account. How can i achieve this without hitting the customer account.

Regards,

Wasim.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not possible to hit one account only. If there is a debit entry in the tax GL then there has to be a credit entry (to customer receivables acc.).

One more thing you can do is -

for service tax condition type you make setting in account key and VKOA setting to hit the desired GL.

Then, Create another condition type (should be 100% of service tax - i.e. maintain calculation type %, store 100% in condn rec., in the from column put the step no. of the service tax condition, in condition type mark as negative). Make necessary settings in account key and VKOA to hit a Dummy GL.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can mark service taxes as statistical in pricing procedure.

It will not hit any GL account. But you can take out a report periodically and do FI JV for account posting to the service tax payable acc.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try create a condition with discount and surchart class and choose X: Negative in control data 1

and choose A: percentage for cal.type

Reg