Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate (Receipent)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

At my client side two complex scenarios are available, which required valueable feedback for resolution.

1. In standard SAP rebate offer to payer, but here Sold to party is "AAA" and rest of the function perform by "BBB" so invoice is post against "BBB", but requirement is that Rebate should be calculate for the Sold to Party.

I ask few consultant they said there might be provision to assign rebate to the Sold to party, but how for this feedback required.

2. System check the credit limit of the sold to party,but in standard system check the credit limit of the Payer, how can I cater this scenario.

Looking for the gurus response.

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Closed,

Assign Sold to party in the condition table instead of payer.

Thanks Alex specially.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

The rbate recipient can be anyone you like - doesn't even have to be the sold to or payer. For example, it could be a company to which commissions are paid.

Not sure about your 2nd point - are you wanting to have the credit limit for the sold-to?

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

What are the prerequisite,

I have on the check at the sold to party, and create a agreeement for the same.

But no rebate is calculated at the time of invoicing, yes if run the same cycle for the payer system calculate the rebate at invoice level.

Pls advise.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

The rebate recipient must have the 'Rebate' flag set on the billing data. It must be extended to the proper sales area and have accounding data for the company code that is billing.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

I have a sold to party and in the master data billing tab page i mark as rebate and maintain the agreement.

ship to party, bill to party and payer is 3 and which is not relevant for the rebate.

When i going for billing system cant perfom rebate in the condition.

As you stated earlier that it can be any one, than what step i have missed, kindly advise.

Regards,

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

I'm not sure if you are using standard rebate conditions BO01, BO02 or BO03.

I'll take BO02 as example.

In the access sequence for these condition types(V/07), if you choose the access then click on "Fields", you could see

that:

Docmt Structure Doc. Field

VKORG KOMK VKORG Sales Organization

VTWEG KOMK VTWEG Distribution Channel

SPART KOMK SPART Division

KUNNR KOMK KNRZE Payer <<<

MATNR KOMP PMATN Pricing Ref. Matl

This means that during billing creation, the sys is actually using komk-knrze(payer) to determine BO02.

You could create a new condition table and assign it in access sequence, then click on "Field Catelog" button

in Fields overivew screen to assign a different document field towards KUNNR.

Hope this could help.

Regards,

Alex

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Alex,

I am near to solution, pls tell me what do you exactly meaning.

In field catalog should I use Sold to party, and you mean to say that by default it Payer.

And how the table number i would search for the sold to party as you stated.

Appreciate if elaborate the procedure.

Regards,

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

For the rebate condition type that you're using, you could check the access sequence in V/06.

Then goto V/07 to diplay the access for this access sequence.

There you'll see the table number with which you have maintained the condition record.

Choose the access then click on Fields in left side screen.

Here you can find how is document fields being assigned.

Regards,

Alex

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Alex,

I might cant express my confusion, will explain again.

I have reach at the same place you suggest and KOMK and KNRZE are there, but do tell me what should I use there If need to use sold to party.

When I am in field catalog and looking the technical name system shows the KUNRG for the payer but in the system it is as you mention is KOMK and KNRZE .. this is an example.

So what should i choose for the Sold to party.

Pls replay

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

In the fields overview screen, choose the field then click on "Field Catelog",

here the description for each field is displayed.

You could try komk-KUNNR Sold-to party

Regards,

Alex

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

In field catalog following partner is coming.

KUNAG-Sold-to party

Should I choose this.

Regards,

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard KUNAG does not exist in Field catalog for rebates.

But if you added it by yourself, you can try with it as well.

Regards,

Alex

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Alex,

Thanks for your cooperation.

I am closing this ticket and requesting you to please have a look on my another post "4 issue in Rebate Agreement", I am sure you can assist me in that.

Plus can you have an example to differentiate in b/w "Amount" and "Accural" coming in the condition record.

Regards,

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

dear Alex,

I have made the field catalog of sold to party and assign this accesses to the condition type, so far every thing is fine.

and after this create 2 customers 6 and 7 number, and in partner function of 6 change the payer from 6 to 7. and activate rebate on the 6.

above configuration is already been done.

when after creating the rebate agreement reach till billing no rebate is calculated and in analysis system suggest that payer 7 is not liable for the rebate.

Please advise.

Regards.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

dear Alex,

Addition to above, i have made an access sequence zo03, and put the sold to party, but in the access sequence if i go in field ststus system shows all the related table , but above this at Accesses level it only shows the table 3 "Customer" although I have crate 501 table for this an dif putting 501 system cant accept this.

Pls advise.

Looking for your prompt response,