cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in cheque printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

If i print one cheque two more Extra empty cheques getting scrolled out from the printer along with the printed cheque which should not happen, data is getting printed perfectly fine . the problem is olny the extra cheques which is getting scrolled out, how can i control this?

Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

Solution given by sai will solve your problem.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No it has been maintained for one print out only, but i have identified the problem as the user ID settings,

He uses the same id for cheque printing and voucher printing and voucher printing will be done on A4 sheet layout, and the same has been assigned in user settings in SU01 - Spool control as LOCL for which A4 layout will be assined as default and cheque has a Z layout , and while taking cheque printing the page equivalent to A4 sheet will pop up irrespective of cheque layout because voucher layout is assinged to user settings in SU01,

can we assign more than one output device for one user id?

how to solve this issue?

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess, it is nothing to do with your form, it all depends on the variant that is maintained by the functional consultant.

Ask your functional consultant, to enter Number of sample printouts as 0 by default it will be 2.

If hope it will help you to close the thread.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The field which you have mentioned is blank indicating 0 and no variant has been saved for f-58 driver program.

can u suggest me with a solution,

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

The below Note describes how to grant the required spool authorizations:

158487 - How can one user view the spool requests of other users?

For further details also refer to http://help.sap.com

search -> BC Printing guide

->Output Control of Spool Requests and Output Requests

->Spool Administration

Regards.