Mobile device & SAP integration

Hello Experts,

My Client is implementing SAP-WM and he is using Mobile devices for Picking in the warehouse. For the integration tests he wants to see the picking through the Mobile devices. Although I have worked completely on Mobile data entry related customizing on SAP but i never integrated the devices from scratch. Therefor I need some suggestions from you on this

As far as i have read on, following is my understanding on the integration of the Mobile devices & SAP console :

1. We have to install SAP console and Telnet on a system ( server)

2. We create profiles on SAP console administrator and these profiles are linked to the users profiles in Telnet

3. When the user logs in through mobile device he connects to the SAP client based on the profile associated to him in Telnet & SAP console administrator.

Please let me know if my understanding is correct or if any other steps are involved which i am missing.

My doubts :

1) I would like to know that who is responsible for this integration ( above 3 steps). Is it completely Basis team or partly Basis and WM?

2) If anyone of you have done the implementation of Mobile devices from scratch. I would like some input regarding how did they perform the integration testing with Mobile devices.

Also Please add any other information which could be helpful for me during integration and testing.

Helpful Answer