cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disable VA02 condition when PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could anyone of you please tell me how to make the condition view to be in display-only mode even in VA02 after PGI has occurred? In our SAP, when user create delivery order, user cannot modify previous conditions in VA02 but can add new condition records. To my strange, even if user finished PGI, they can still go back and modify original sales order price by creating new condition records and thus the subsequent invoicing procedure will have problems, so we want to disable the function. As I'm new to the SD module, if you have solution or any idea, please help me. Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Jeff

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to V/06, select that pricing condition type and execute. There maintain "D" for the field Manual entries. Also uncheck the boxes "Amount/percent" and "Value".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thank you, but it seems maybe you misunderstood my problem. I want to forbid user append new condition line in VA02 condition screen only when the sales order has created subsequent delivery order and finished post goods issue. If not finished PGI, user still can add new conditions. But your solution is to disable the whole condition type, if so, how can user maintain the sales prices when create sales order using VA01?

Please tell me if i'm wrong. Thank you again.

Jeff

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry I misunderstood the requirement. It is not possible to address through standard configuration settings. You have to try with sale order User exits in the program MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, it should be the exit USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION. BTW, can you tell me how to make the specified sales order condition appear only once in pricing procedure? If we can do this, then I think maybe we no need to use user-exit because even if user append new condition line, as the condition already exist, so user can not save the new condition line.

Regards,

Jeff