cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do we identify if an STO has been PGI'ed or Shipped?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

If i want to find an open STO which has not been PGI'ed and Shipped, i will search via below way:

1. Search in table VETVG for any STO document# available there for specific Shipping points. Append STO# to Z_VETVG_STO

2. Search in table SHP_IDX_PICK(Outbound Deliveries: Not Picked) for any Delivery# as not picked with same shipping point as above. Append Dlv# to Z_NOPICK

3. Based on above Dlv# from Z_NOPICK, then search in LIPS table for vgbel field to get corresponding STO# document number for those Deliveries. Append Dlv#,Item#,VGBEL# to Z_NOT_DLVed

4. Then append above VGBEL# as VBELN STO# to Z_VETVG_STO, sort Z_VETVG_STO and remove duplicated.

Then get the required open STOs as not PGI'ed and Shipped.

Now my question:

In which table and link relationship could i find the STOs which has been shipped or PGI'ed according the given Shipping point??

Thank you very much.

Edited by: Hoo Laa on Apr 8, 2011 7:04 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If a delivery is PGIed then there will be an value in the table LIKP-WADAT_IST if there is a date in this field it means the delivery has been PGIed.

You can get the delivery details of STO from LIKP-LFART (delivery type as NL) then it will give all the STO deliveries

regards

Prashanth

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
could i find the STOs which has been shipped or PGI'ed 
    according the given Shipping point??

I feel you were clubbing the physical activity with SAP functionality. Whatever process you do in SAP, unless the goods are moved out physically, there is no control to check these physical activities in SAP. Ideally, once a delivery is PGId, the cargo should have been shipped. Hope you got the point. Coming to your query, if you execute VF04 and maintain the required Shipping Point, system will generate all PGId deliveries that are not invoiced.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

In Tcode : VL10D and in selection criteria Del. cration date From keep blank and dont give any selection criteria

and execute,it will show u all P.O.which are pending for delivery creation.

Regards,

Ajit K Singh