cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution for consigned goods of Customer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Im finding the best solution for my case:

My company sold goods (for example: Oil) for customer (Taxi company) (Standard process: Order-Delivery-Billing), and customer paid me all money for those goods.

Then, customer want to consign all OIL in my stock then each Taxi driver will receipt OIL in Retail Station.

Im ussing Vendor consigment process for this case, but it too complicated. because I must define each Customer as a Vendor (to use Vendor consigmnet) and linked them together.

I use Vendor consigment because this Goods now not belong to me, it belong to Customer and we just control about quantity of this goods.

Please help me a best way. can we use any Best practise for this case?

Tks & Rgds!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you say that you bill the customer and customer pay for the goods, the responsibility ceases from the client.

Regarding stocking of Oil, I am not clear on your explanation. You mean to say again the same customer will deliver the oil to your client just for storing purpose ?? If so, from excise point of view, this should be clearly spelled as to how the oil will be taken into account by the client. Based on this, we can map the scenario.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi

Thanks for your reply,

first, the responsibility ceases from the client.

But that customer does not have Stock so he must delivery to in my client for storing purpose.

In my client just control about quantity of the oil, we dont care about valua. So dont have any FI document generated.

Plz map this scenario

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Problem about vendor consignment stock is how to remove it (in sensible way).

There was a similar requirement recently...

My suggestion is the same (as in the other thread): you should manage the process via stock without value.

- using split valuation you can define a valuation type w/o value and set it for the materials. The already sold stock should be managed under your normal plant/sloc

- manage the stock as non valuated under a different plant/sloc --> this plant would be only a virtual / logical one (not a real physical location)

And as I also mentioned, you should manage the call-offs (e.g. via delivery w/o order or via automatically generated free of charge SO)

Just an idea.

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Apr 9, 2011 1:42 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba Szommer

Can you tell me how can I:

- GI with trigger the GR automatically (Because I've never use IDOC before)

- And suggest me about POS (because we must intergrate from Retail station to SAP)

And I get a problem here:

If I manage a valuation type with non-value for this Goods, then I GR into my WH, but after that I can not manage how many Goods with customer picked them up? (in case we have 2 customer)

any hepl?

Edited by: kevinthai on May 27, 2011 11:10 AM