cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC Data Audit Reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a question about the data audit reports. I have switched on audit for one of my appset and chose 2 paticluar category's to carryout the audit, set data purge flag to no, followed all the standards as the manuals show. I have run BPC, run reports and input schedules and saved data. After which I run the data audit reports and there is nothing. I have full admin rights, even logged on as sysadmin user to see if that makes a difference, nothing. Am I missing something, in these cases its usually something really simple!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Absar,

the BPC audit is stores in tables of Bw, the tables are,

activity tables: UJU_AUDACTHDR, UJU_AUDACTDET

data audit: UJU_ AUDDATAHDR, /1 CPMB/ KIOMBAD

take a look at those tables to see if there is some records. if not try to put the full audit and generate information and try to generate the audit resport again. to see if the problem is with the system

hope it helps

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any possible to create a custom audit report in SAP
BPC(NW-10)

or any chance to add some more properties (additional columns in audit
report) in dimension properties

please suggest me that would be thank full

Thanks,

satish

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can always create custom SAP GUI transaction to read data from audit tables and present result in a custom grid...

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replay

I know some table name in SAP GUI and we can see the results

but the report should need some extra columns (displyed in second sreen shot )which are available in
dimensions and report must be in BPC administration(displayed in first pic)  not in sap bw or epm addins

Thanks,

satish

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"report must be in BPC administration" - not possible!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before you can use this report, you need to enable it. This can be done in BPC web admin, by clicking on the "publish report" option.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilanjan,

Where is the publish report option? when I logon to Admin interface all i see is Tasks, which has Launch System reports and My Settings and Web options, which shows Content library and Live reporting.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is the web interface. The web admin interface can be accessed by:

Go to http://servername/osoft -> administration

Under the web admin tasks, there is an option for "Publish reports". Click on that and select the "audit data report".

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Nilanjan,

I am in the Admin part and in the left hand panel all i see is Admin Console and Admin for the Web. Each has tasks under but none which say Publish Reports, they are all manage options. I am using BPC 7.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

"Publish reports" is not available in BPC NW. The only prerequisite condition is the setting in web admin. Of course you can check whether or not there is data record in uju tables like the guy said in previous reply.

Best Regards,

Richard