cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to control printing 2 different PO forms with one output type

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a ZNB output type with a custom print program and custom smartform defined in output config.

I need a 2nd PO with a different layout for certain new company codes, but it's still a ZNB.

How and where would I control the selection of the smartform used based on what company code the PO has?

In output config, do I NOT put in a smartform for ZNB and just put in the ABAP print program and in the program put insome logic to pick the right smartform??

Thanks,

Jeff

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you have a custom print program you can make this happen. You can pass different smart form names to the function module "SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME" based on your conditions. then it will return the automatically generated function module name of the smart forms. If the parameters are not the same in your smart forms you'll have to call it separately.

Cheers,

tansap

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you should have different output type if you want to use different form. As you said you have only one smartform in output type and if you do some magic in printing program it will be confusing for new people. Anyway, if you really want to stick with one output type than you can change form determination in your custom printing program.

Cheers