Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Mapping - Transaction R3AS

glauco
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

We have problems with replicate of materials. We have done for DNL_CUST_PROD0 and DNS_CUST_PROD1, but for object name MATERIAL doesn't work. The system shows the message SYSFAIL in Queue and the detail is "Error in Mapping". We have verified the Notes and those are OK.

We really need some help for replicating materials.

By the way, our version is SRM 7.0.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks in advance.

Glauco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Glauco,

Do you mind verifying your setup with this blog? : /people/marcin.gajewski/blog/2007/02/05/how-to-replicate-material-master-from-r3-to-srm

Regards,

Nikhil

glauco
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

We've already done it.

If you have another tip, let me know. We really need a solution, please. Almost 3 days debugging...

As I said, we did for PROD0 ans PROD1 and both worked. I don't know why doensn't work for the 3th object "MATERIAL".

Error Message : SYSFAIL.

Detail: Error in mapping.

thakks.

Glauco

Former Member
0 Kudos

In ECC system, what are your entries in the table : CRMPRLS?

In SRM are you able to see anything under COMMPR01?

Also try deleting the queue and replicating again.

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please compare the list of product categories in ECC & SRM. It could be due to missing product category in SRM.

Try replicating materials for one product category, use the filter in R3AC1 and then run MATERIAL.

Hope this helps.

Ashutosh

glauco
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

First of all, thank you for your help.

CRMPRLS: No entries.

COMMPR01: No data.

But when debugging, program SMOF0_INIT_DNL_START, also this table SMOFRELTAB doens't have entries with field OBJNAME = 'MARA', etc.... Is it relevant ?

thanks.

Glauco

Edited by: Glauco Kubrusly on Apr 7, 2011 6:27 PM

glauco
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

We have checked the product categories and material groups, both are OK. Besides, We put the filter for one specific material and didn't work as well.

The last question I think it important for your help.

"

CRMPRLS: No entries.

COMMPR01: No data.

But when debugging, program SMOF0_INIT_DNL_START, also this table SMOFRELTAB doens't have entries with field OBJNAME = 'MARA', etc.... Is it relevant ?

"

Thanks in advance.

Glauco

Edited by: Glauco Kubrusly on Apr 7, 2011 7:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

SMOFRELTAB need not have "MARA".

If you have generated the services using SMOGGEN & completed the middleware BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS.

You should have entries in SMOFINICON, SMOFOBJPAR.

SMW01: Check the complete data received in BDoc.

Hope this helps.

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have solved the problem. We forgot to say that our project is in Portuguese (PT) and our operations we did in English. However, the main reason was the material group, there isn't one of them in SRM, so when the system tries to replicate occurs the error.

I didn't say, but I work with Glauco that opened this thread.

Thank you so much for your available.

Jantsch, Alexandre

Edited by: Alexandre Jantsch on Apr 8, 2011 4:47 AM