cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFS Grouping Rules

Former Member
0 Kudos

AFS Experts,

We have a requirement to create an allocation group by season, but season is not allowed field to be used in the grouping rule setup in temporary grouping. I considered adding to table J_3AGRFD_W in SM30 since a maintenance view exists, but it appears that SAP doesn't support this. I also noticed that there appear to be 10 customer fields CUFLD_01 to CUFLD_10, but I've never used these and can't find any supporting documentation.

Is there anyone out there that's had a similar requirement or that's used any of these fields? I'd like to know what the process steps are.

Thanks!

Barend

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I figured it out!

dilip_choudhury
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please update what is your finding to fix this issue .

Thanks

Dilip

Former Member
0 Kudos

A Function Module was created to assign a value to CUFLD_01 in structure J_3ABEDF_S. This FM was then assigned to the rounding rule in table J_3AGRFC using SM30, and also to the allocation type in table J_3AFMOD.

See 1(f) in Note 722823 for additional information.

Thanks!

Barend

dilip_choudhury
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for update the solution

Thanks

Dilip

dilip_choudhury
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Did you try to insert field J_3ASEAN in J_3AGRFD_W for season grouping ?

Thanks

Dilip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dilip,

I appreciate your response!

Even though table J_3AGRFD_W has a maintenance view, the delivery class on the table is 'S - System table, maint. only by SAP, change = modification'. Manitaining this table is the same as a program modification and not supported by SAP. Furthemore, upgrades will likely wipe out any changes to the table.

Thanks!

Barend