Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Sender replacing file sender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had a working file -> RFC scenario.

The sending system was upgraded and it can send WS now.

I created a SOAP sender and changed the sender agreement accordingly.

I can see the message in the SXNB_MONI but it is stuck in the "Message Split According to Receiver List" section with no error.

The payload looks ok.

The status of the message stays an empty circle, it doesn't turn into any of the signs.

in the adapter log I get the following error:

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Received HTTP response code 500 : Internal Server Error

any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

By default, SOAP Adapter uses Best Effort (Synchronous communication), please make sure that you have selected Exactly once in the Sender SOAP Adapter.

Also in the sender SOAP URL, you need to append &QualityOfService=ExactlyOnce.

One more minute thing which gets missed in PI 7.1, when you create a new communication channel, the party is defaulted to Star (*). if this is done make sure you recreate the comm channel and set party as blank (delete the * ).

I am assuming you are not using Party and have provided WSDL File (and URL) to sender system.

Thanks

Aamir

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Couple of suggestions... Dont know how do you test??

a) Create WSDL and import in soap UI or xmlspy and test it and see what do you get? Still looks like some issue.

b) Go to ID and do configuration test. I want you to make sure visit all the ID objects and see the changes made are sync with all ID objects.

Check this thread

Hope that helps