cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unbale to copy the Quotation multiple times.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have created one quataion then with ref to this quatation i have created schduling agreement .

then again i want to create the new quatation with ref to old quatation but it is giving error that the docuemnt is copied with complete ref or rejected.

so pls let em know the issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Monty

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in t.code VOV7, for the quotation item category what is the value assigned in the field completion rule. It looks in your case it is set with A. Depending on your business requirement, select any other value or make it blank and try again by creating new documents.

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto vov7 and assign the value for completion rule as Blank. As you are using the quatotation multiple time it makes a complet sense that the value at completion rule should be kept blank.

suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing the same but still it si showing completed.so please any other solution .

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I am doing the same but still it si showing completed.

If you have done any configuration changes after the above suggestion was given, then try to create a new quotation, sale order and test the process. For the existing documents, whatever configuration changes made will not work.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi