cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am using the report CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT to move the Change Requests to production system.

But i always get an error "Document 1000005677 refused for technical reasons: NEXT_STATUS_CANCX_BASE" "Unable to define the next status value' when i try doing the same.

Can u help me on this.

Thanks for ur help.

Regards,

Rithesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to specify the order of your status values in the charm configuration.

Report CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT reads this information to determine which status is to set next.

To maintain this call transaction SM34 with SOCMC_COPY.

There choose your transaction type and select "Specify Status Attributes".

There all your status values (E0001 etc.) should be available. You have to add the sort number for each status in column "Seq." and so build the required sequence of your status values.

Regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

I know this topic has gathered some dust, but I have a follow up question to your solution.

I had the same error message, so I added the sequence numbers 1-9

E0001 After Generation 1

E0003 Withdrawn 4

E0004 Starting Point 6

E0005 Processing Phase 8

E0006 Completed 9

E0011 Processing Phase 5

E0012 Processing Phase 3

E0014 Processing Phase 2

E0015 Processing Phase 7

Now my error is gone, but when I'm in status E0015 (Being Implemented), and use the report to go to E0005 (Implemented), my status doesn't change.

"Status of document 8000000895 is now E0015"

Hope you can help!

former_member187281
Participant
0 Kudos

Just a quick question David and excuse my ignorance and falling into your question 3 years late, but why do you need the report for that?  You can do that from the Web UI Actions > Implemented, when the current status is Being Implemented.

I think the report is to enforce things when in the Web UI you have no other choice or the desired action is greyed out, which may happen between Approval / Extend Scope / To be Approved, but we are not aware that you may have actually an issue at Being Implemented (Action Implemented is greyed out when your RfC is in Being Implemented).

Your configuration seems to be okay, though.

Regards,

Juan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I try to run"Unconditional Withdraw" for ZMHF document.

Document status is E0009. It is Processing Phase.

I have Sequence field set for all statuses except Base, Init and CANCX.

For E0010 CANCX sequence is not set according to SPRO documentation.

When I try to run report I get errors:

Document 8200010378 refused for technical reasons: NEXT_STATUS_CANCX_BASE

Unable to define the next status value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rithesh,

have you checked the correction (messages within the task list) and the transport logs of the transport requests?

I guess that you will find some messages there.

In a few cases it is helpful to start CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT for such a correction with option 'update without status change'.

best regards