cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

workforce planning- issue with available capacity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue in workforce planning. I have created a workcentre and have entered the required details in capacity tab to arrive at available capacity. The available capacity for this workcentre is visible in transaction CM01.

I have done the workforce palnning using worcentre view in transaction CMP3, but for some reason I am unable to see the workcentre avaliabile capacity. I only see the distributed total requirements.

Would appreciate any pointers on this.

Regards

Pradeesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Regarding the availablity of CMP3, it refers the availability of assigned persons rather than the work centers.

Please check the involved person with transaction PA30 using infotype 007

(see details in consultant note 543362).

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I went through the note, but there is no mention of available capacity. The note majorly talks about splits and confirmation.

Any further pointers on this is well appreciated.

Regards

Pradeesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Solved. You need to get the Time mananagement ( daily work schedule / periodic work schedule etc) setting right to get the availability.

Thanks

Regards

Pradeesh

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read about Workforce planning in SAP Help thoroughly. List out the prerequisites for successful Workforce planning from SAP Help. Check your config/transactions against that list. It will help you to identify the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Schedule your project and then check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for suggesstion. Scheduling is also done, but still available capacity remains blank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if you have maintained the formula in the Other Formula field in the capacities tab page of the work center.

Regards,

Gokul