cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.1 - Multiple Operations - NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I am using PI 7.1, Proxy to JDBC scenario. I a trying to use a single Service Interface with multiple operations (Customer, Vendor). When I test the scenario I am getting the error "NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC" at SXMB_MONI. Receiver Determination is configured as Operation Specific. However this error occurs.

Has anyone who could help me on this?

Thanks

John Jeyaraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

maciej_jarecki
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

This is typicall configuration error in ID. Please chcec your Receiver detemination object and also check cache from menu "enviorment->cache status overview".

You have also very nice tool to check your configuration. In ID from top Menu choose Tools->test configuration.

It should solve all your problems

Regards

Maciej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John ,

following is one of my wiki where I have explained how to determine receiver system based on operation if you have multiple operations under single service interface..

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=233472879

in your case make sure that you have done configuration as expected and object receiver determination is active and there is no problem in Cache..

if configuration is correct then this might be problem with cache..

check cache..

check your object status in tcode SXI_CACHE

try activating your receiver determination object and one more time..

Thanks,

Bhupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhupesh

Thanks a lot for your very informative response. In my scenario sender is a ABAP Proxy which does not require a CC. The receiver is the same system for both the operations, a JDBC Receiver adapter.

Do I have to create the conditions even if the Receiver systems are the same for both the Operations?

Thank you.

John Jeyaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

if your system is same for both then you donu2019t need to put condition and you can do it without condition so in that case..

use normal Receiver determination and activate it properly..

Thanks,

Bhupesh

maciej_jarecki
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI John,

Your configuration should be operation specific.

Regards

Maciej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhupesh

I checked the SXI_CACHE, where the Receiver Component is displayed but the Operations of the Service Interface is not shown. Is this ok?

Thanks

John Jeyaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maciej

I have configured the Receiver Determination as Operation Specific and chosen the Receiver Component for each Operation. In this case the same JDBC system for both Operations, and still I get this error.

Thank you.

John Jeyaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes this is fine...

just try and test scenario one more time..

or just be on safer side you can activate all your ID side objects one more time if you have any doubt on cache status..

Thanks,

Bhupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhupesh

I tried it once again after reactivating IR and ID objects. I am getting this error:

No Relation found - accept given Receivers

Thanks

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you still using Operation based routing.

as I mentioned your target system is same for both message then you donu2019t need to use operation based routing.. I think you still using operation based routing ..

no need to mentioned any condition in receiver determination..

just use normal receiver determination with single sender and single receiver without any condition or xpath or without any operation based routing..

Thanks,

Bhupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhupesh

I have a doubt in your blog about multiple operations with single service interface.

If I have multiple operations in a Receiver Determination, where each operation could have different Receivers. In this case, how would you create the Receiver Agreement since Receiver Agreement deals only with the Service Interface and not individual Operations?

Thank you

John Jeyaraj

maciej_jarecki
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John

Receiver agreement is operation specific and this is described as Serviceinterface.Operation.

Did you test scenerio using internal tool in integration builder as i advised you ?

what are the results ?

Regards

Maciej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maciej

I tested the scenario in the ID Test tool. I am getting the same error there too. No Receiver Determination Found.

Could you please let me know how I could use a Receiver Agreement (not Receiver Determination) as Operation Specific?

Thanks

John

former_member463616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

>>> I am getting the error "NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC"

This means no receiver could be found. Check your Receiver Determination. Activate and update cache. Asysnchronous messages can be manually restarted.

Please see the below thread, hopefully it will solve your problem.

Regards,

P.Rajesh