cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Final Settlement with 0 payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been looking into the process of how to close out old agreements so that nothing more will post to them and remove open accruals. I was using the icons Final Settlement and Execute Settlement for this purpose. The Excecute Settlement can be used to enter the amount you wish to pay out on the agreement at the time of closing. However it wont let me put 0 in if we just want to clear out open accruals and make no further payment on the rebate upon closing it.

I have found information on the SAP library stating the following options which sounds exactly what I need to happen however I cannot see where I can "click Change Status in the assignment block Item in the rebate agreement, and for single items if you click Change Status in the item details"

- the only Status I can see on the agreement is in the front screen of VBO2 in the control data secton of the agreement called "Agreement Status" and none of the options below are listed.

Can someone tell me how to access the status described below or how I should find it?

Thanks for your help

SAP Library Info

You have released the rebate agreements that you want to settle. You release a rebate agreement by setting a final release status. You can set the following final release statuses for all agreement items if you click Change Status in the assignment block Item in the rebate agreement, and for single items if you click Change Status in the item details:

○       Release All Items for Final Settlement /Release Item for Final Settlement

Set this status to release items for final settlement.

After final settlement, a settlement document is generated, rebates are paid out, accruals are resolved and the items are closed.

○       Cancel All Items Without Recall / Cancel Item Without Recall

Set this status to release items for final settlement at a value of zero without recalling any rebates that have already been paid out.

After final settlement, a settlement document with a value of zero is generated, no rebates are paid out, accruals are resolved, and the items are closed.

○       Cancel All Items With Recall / Cancel Item With Recall

Set this status to release items for final settlement at a value of zero with a recall of rebates that have already been paid out.

After final settlement, debit memos for all rebates already paid out for the items are generated and sent to the customer, accruals are resolved and the items are closed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but this is not what I mean. All agreements need to be set to B to be able to use either the Final or Execute settlement. Neither of these let me settle with 0 value payment. However the status found in the Library suggest otherwise.

Regards

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tracey,

You can simply maintain rebate agreement status as B - Agreement released for settlement in your desired rebate agreement for closure or not in use for future.

Hope this can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP