cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order-related billing and Dlv-related Billing in single Invoice

Former Member

Say in a single order or order type say OR there can be two materials with different item categories say TAN and ZTAN.

TAN with billing relevance as A( delivery related billing) and ZTAN with billing relevance as B (order related billing )

If that happens the billing will be split

In VOV8 we mention for OR the order related billing as F1 and delivery related billing as F2 in the billing tab

Now in billing TAN will pick F2 as it is delivery related billing

and

ZTAN will pick F1 as it is order related billing.

-

Now my question:

In VOV8, i maintained OR order type for Order-realted Billing as F2 and Delivery-related Billing as F2 as well.

Then will there still be an billing split ? There will be two F2 invoices TAN will pick one F2 invoice and ZTAN will pick another F2 invoice...?

And i want to know whether this an right way of doing things?? IF not, what is the right way of doing things?

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes that is the right way.

You can create Single Invoice for Order Related Items & Delivery Related Items.

E.g. You are Selling Air Conditioner & also installing the same at Customer Location. Now you will Invoice the Customer for Air Conditioner & Installation in the same Billing Correct? Now Air Conditioner is Delivery Related Billing & Installation is Order Related Billing.

It is in such scenario Order Releted & Delivery Related Items can be Invoiced in same Billing Document.

While create Invoice enter the Delivery Number & the Sales Order Number, select both the LIne Items & Execute... You will see the system will pick items from both Order & Delivery.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you can achieve that provided,

- you have relevant copying control in place, like, VTFA for OR to F2 & VTFL for LF or F2.

- Same Billing doc type

- Same Bill to Party

- Same Billing Date

- Same Reference Document Number, if maintain.

- Same Terms of Payment

- Same Incoterms

In short your header data from the reference doc for collective billing should be similar.

Hope this can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP