cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completing Inspection Lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi QM Gurus,

In my solution I create Notifications by entering defect codes in Inspection Lot. But I'm allowed to complete the Inspection Lot or enter the final Usage decision while the notificaitons are still open. Once done, the notificaitons are automatically completed. Can I configure it in such such a way that an error message comes wheile completing the Inspection Lot if outstanding Notifications exist. Or at least can I leave the notifications open despite the completion of Inspection Lot.

Cheers

Deepal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use User exit

QEVA0010 UD: Usage decision check

Logic will be if status of notification is OSNO then it should through error during Usage decision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Thanks for the reply, isn't there a standard method to do it rather than development. Because it does look like a common business requirement as (usually) two independent parties are working Inspection Lot and Notifications.

Cheers

Deepal

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is std way for completing the notification or closing notification automatically depending upon the type of defect you enter ( like critical , etc)

But there is no way to put control of notification in Usage decision as both are different process.

Only user exit can suffice your purpose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sujit for you assistance.

Answers (0)