cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Sender Adapter - No Namespace found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am currently using PI 7.1. The scenario is JDBC to ECC ABAP Client Proxy. When the JDBC Sender Adapter sends the data to the Integration Server, the root element does not contain the xmlns attribute. This root element is constructed from the Document Name of the JDBC Sender Adapter attribute.

I am getting the following error:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_HIS_Material_Consumption_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceExcepti</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>on: Cannot create target element /ns0:MT_Material_</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4>Consumption_ECC/Material. Values missing in queue~</SAP:P4>

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_HIS_Material_Consumption_; com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot create target element /ns0:MT_Material_Consumption_ECC/Material. Values missing in queue~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

When I perform a test at RWB, the message gets posted successfully. Once posted, the payload of this message contains the xmlns attribute.

Here is the root element from both the instances:

From RWB: <ns0:MT_Material_Consumption_JDBC xmlns:ns0="http://xxx.com/xxx/finance">

From JDBC Adapter: <ns0:MT_Material_Consumption_JDBC>

Could you please let me know, what has to be done to obtain the xmlns in the sender payload?

Thank you in advance.

John Jeyaraj

Edited by: John jeyaraj on Apr 7, 2011 8:22 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JaganMohan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Did you enter the Document Namespace under the processing tab of sender JDBC adapter configuration? If not so enter the namespace and try.

Regards,

JP.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

by looking at the error it clearly means "It is problem with missing data".

As Raj have already mentioned use SXMB_MONI Request payload and test your mapping.. the problem is somewhere the field occurrence of one of the field is 1to1 and as its mandatory field the value is missing.. and you are getting this error.. you can resolve by testing mapping only..

Thanks,

Bhupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhupesh

I tried at MM testing. I am getting the following error without the xmlns attribute:

The prefix "ns0" for element "ns0:MT_Material_Consumption_JDBC" is not bound.

When I add this attribute the mapping is successful. Also only 2 values are mandatory, the rest are optional (0..1).

Thanks

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John

ohh ok so in that case.. it seems like there is problem with root note and prefix "ns0" as I am not sure about overall source and target structure not able to provide exact modification needed..

but following blog will help to overcome the solution..

try it..

/people/sameer.shadab/blog/2005/12/05/how-to-remove-namespaces-in-mapping--xi

Thanks,

Bhupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What u have mentioned under the "Document namespace" section under jdbc sender adapter??

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhupesh

Thanks for the response. I checked it with the MT and the namespace is present there. Just to be sure, I deleted the namespace and re typed the namespace and activated the MT. Nevertheless, the sender payload does not contain the xmlns attribute.

Thanks

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

The Document Name in Sender Adapter is "MT_Material_Consumption_JDBC".

This is used to construct the root element of the sender payload.

Thanks

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thank you all. The issue is resolved. I added the namespace in JDBC Sender Adapter, and it works fine. Thank you JP and Amit for your contriubution.

Thanks

John Jeyaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Remove the namespace from Message Type. so going forward it wont cause any trouble.

Regards,

Hiren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hiren

When I test the MM without the xmlns attribute, I get the following error:

The prefix "ns0" for element "ns0:MT_Material_Consumption_JDBC" is not bound.

When I add the xmlns attribute, the mapping is successful.

Thanks

John

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take source payload from SXMB_MONI and paste in Message mapping test and see results.

it seems data miising for mandatory fields......

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

I tested this from the payload, and I am getting the same error at MM testing also. When tested with the xmlns attribute the mapping is successful.

Thanks

John