cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Table TEMPLATE_HEADER does not fit into window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts ,

I met a very strange problem.

I am printing a process order using smartform.

for other process nrs , print perfect.

But only for a certain precess nr, I got a popup error 'Table TEMPLATE_HEADER does not fit into window.'

At beginning , I suppose my table line extend the mainwindow width. But infact , no!

I try to comment every node one by one, I found the reason: I put a table line into a loop node, if I add a text node which has something inside, it will triger this error. (only for this process order, others works fine)

so , does someone met this error before ?

Please help me!!

Regards

Kevin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member195402
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

are SAP notes 1539502 and 1512232 valid for the SAP release of your system? They are both valid for 710.

If yes, please check them!

Regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Klaus ,

sorry , not really clear , could you please tell in detail , how to check them , what should I do.

Regards

Kevin

former_member195402
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

the notes I told you may be matching your issue, but they are only valid for SAP Release 710 and sofware component RTLPROMO.

In SAP menu select System -> STATUS and then press the magnifier. You will see all software components and the release for each component.

The notes will only be helpful, if you have those component RTLPROMO and release 710.

regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Klaus,

I don't have this component on my working system.

any other idea to solve my issue?

Thanks

Kevin

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Which printer and device type do you use? For line printers and device type(driver STN2) like e.g. EPESCP9, the SAP system

must use spaces and empty lines to place the text. This is a limitation of the ESC/P printer languagesa per SAP note #19807.

For this, the Smartforms rounds all coordinates(of the table cells and the window). Only after this step it checks, whether the table fits into the window. So if the table size is quite close to the window size size, it may happen on line printers that the table doesn't fit anymore.

If this is the reason for your problem, the error message should vanish if you increase the size of the window containing table TEMPLATE_HEADER a little in your smartform.

Regards,

Aidan