cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New condition table creation with payer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I want to create a new access sequence for rebates as "Sales Org/Payer". While creating this new condition table, I am not able to get the option Payer. When I checked the "Field Catalog for Rebates"Payer (KNRZE) is very much available there but I am not able to make out why payer does not appear in "Create new condition table" options. I also checked if there are other standard condition tables with Payer as one of the options so that I can create a new table by copying and modifying it, but they are not available. Please help

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this.... in field catalog >>> new entries enter KNRZE and KUNRG both are payer function if any one existes already then enter the other field, Now try creating a new condition table for rebates...hope the payer will be shown in field catalog...

Rehards,

Siraj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kkafoury1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please kindly consider that instead of creating a new table , you may create a customized access sequence with sales org./customer then fill the customer number with the payer.("Spec. Val. source" for the fields of a table in access sequence)

Thank you and best regards.