cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

life cycle plng

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have a question about Phase Out Profile.

WE have a product which is already phased out in past (few months back from current date now). Few months back the product has been phased out. Now if i forecasted to the product which is already phased out the system is generating the fcst. We do not have any history to the product after the phased out. As per the setting the system should not fcst to the product, Why its fcsting to the product.

for suppopse

1.current date is the phsae out date then the system is not fcsting to the produt

2. suppose future date is the phase out date then the system is not fcsting to the product

why

3 the system is fcting only if the phase out date is in past. (current date from past)

My Phase out date is past then the system is fcsting in foreground, but not fcting in bacground? why?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Based on the detail this is what I can think of -

Check your forecast profile carefully. (/SAPAPO/MC96B - Maintain Forecast Profiles)

Details like what is the forecast horizon and History Horizon, Forecast and History Key Figure names. Also check if Lifecycle Planning Active?

Regarding your second probile forecast is not generated when it is run in Background, I assume you are running the forecast profile by using activity/planning job. In that case please verify control parameters in the Activity where you have assigned Forecast profile.

Especially Control parameter with name as - "Always Use Forecast Profile".

Additionally verify selection ID in the planning job.

This should help you reach the root of the problem. Please let me know.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dude

Every thing maintain that what u said..

its working when i execute thru the backgound but it s not working foregound.

in master fcst profile i maintained life cycle plng active,

maintained history and future horizion

in backgound i maintain same selection id when i execute

Y the system is working in background but not in foregound?

Answers (0)