cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price field is not changeable in PO collaboration

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I open the PO in change mode to create the confirmation, the price field is in display. Can someone tell me how the supplier can suggest a new price for the PO? The field is not changeable.

Thanks for your response.

Soumen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumen,

You can change the price confirmation from PO worklist view not from PO detail.

Make sure you have maintained price confirmation setting in confirmation control setting.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Nikhil. but I am getting the following error in the PO worklist. I have activated the ODM 3 times following the OSS note but still getting the same error.

Order document type ORTYPE and version VRSIOID: No order data areas defined

Thanks

Soumen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumen,

It looks like your ODM order areas are not activated properly.

You can check whether ODM's are activated or not transaction code /N/SCMB/ODM_CHECK (if this shows any errors then try to force generate.)

Go to transaction code /N/SCA/TSDM09 to activate Planning Object Structures for TS Data Types INVM1.

Make sure your user id should have proper authorization (Most of the time ODM's are not properly activated due to authorization issues) sometime it shows ODM's are generated successfully but due to lack of authorization ODM's are not activated properly.

Now check whether you are getting same error or error is resolved.

If error is still there then see the SAP note 1236725 or 1082048.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil

I am replying so late because I was able to get rid of the error. Now I can go to the PO worklist, but the price is still in display mode when I open the order in change. From the worklist, I click on the PO number to go to Purchase Order Details screen. Then I click on Change button. The price on the line item as well as the Quantities/ Price tab are both in display mode. The only thing I can do is to add a note or create a confirmation. Am I doing something wrong, or there is any other settings to open up the price field?

Thanks for your help

Soumen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumen,

When you click on PO number link from PO worklist it will take you to PO detail screen only.

You should click link 1:0 (This is R:C column) which means PO contains 1 request schedule line and zero confirmation.

When you click on this link you will get pop up with sales order number, price field which is editable and you can also confirm the PO over here.

Once you click ok save the PO by clicking save PO button on PO worklist view.

Now it should trigger PO confirmation to ECC.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil

Thanks,

I see the field now. I had to allow the price confirmation in PO approval profile to open up the field. However if I try to create a confirmation (w/o even changing the price), I get the error "Order , item : confirmed price not accepted".

My PO confirmation was working fine with the delivery tolerance. The only thing which was not working is the price confirmation.

Do you know if I need to change any other settings in order to allow the price conf.

Thanks

Soumen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumen,

You need to maintain below validation settings:

Tcode:SPRO

Supply Network Collaboration> Basic Settings> Validation> Own Settings>Maintain Settings in Validation Profiles

Valid Profile=POC3

Valid check= PO_PRICE_CONFIRMATION

Status=Active

Msg.Type=I

Save Mode=Save Message as Valid

Continuation Mode=Continue checks

Save this setting.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil

I maintained your settings and I can change the price. I still get the message "order, Item: Confirmed price not accepted" but it is not error. However the change in price is not going for approval even though the change is more than tolerance which is kept at 1%. The delivery date change is going for approval.

Any idea what is missing?

Thank you very much for your help.

Soumen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumen,

As of now the approval process is not enabled for price deviations it may come in the next SNC release.

You can implement the note 1442641 which fixes a bug which requires a re-configuration of price related consensus finding condition records. Instead of Order Document Type ORDR, price deviation analysis has to be configured with ORPR.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Very helpful answer. This note is already applied in our system as we are on support pack 8. I have opened an OSS with SAP to see if they can figure out anything.

Soumen