Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macros syntaxes

former_member226466
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anybody suggest me where I can find all logics mainly syntaxes of the macros. I know how to and where to create them, just want to know what syntax means what. I would really appreciate if anybody can help me on this. i am badly struggling with this.

thanks,

Neha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Macro syntax depends on the needs of your business (e.g. if then else cases...)..LOGICAL understanding on the requirements is the key for a powerful macro setup. Anyways, please refer to the link below if this would relevant to your questions. Please revert back if my understanding is beyond on your query..

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/f3/852d3af6ecd02ae10000000a114084/content.htm]

Cheers!

former_member226466
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello dear,

this is the perfect answer. u deserve 10 points for this.

-Neha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neha,

In addition to brav3starr's answer, it also can be a bit confusing as to how certain functions are actually used in a working macro. You can see actual SAP-created examples of most macro functions right in your APO system. /SAPAPO/ADVM > don't select any book > select Where-used Icon > select Macro Function > enter the function you want to see an example of > select a book with 'EXAMPLES' in the title > Start MacroBuilder.

From the list of macros on the left, select the one which has the name of your function > drag into work area > expand

Best regards,

DB49

former_member226466
Participant
0 Kudos

HI DB,

u took my burden of creating macros off. thank you very very very much. you deserve 100 points.

-Neha